Friday, October 18, 2013

FIRST HALF

second Grading Period was finally done. Being a senior student is a hard one. You must be the rule model among all. Well, I learned a lot of things specifically in ICT. I am fun on joining socializing sites but not on blogging. Before, I don’t have a blog account because I was thought it was boring. Then as we creating our accounts, I realize the advantages that I may get on it. First, it will enhance my English language, vocabulary skill and also my grammar. My writing skill is improving this time.
        Honestly, there are no major problems that I’ve encountered. With my self-confidence, I can hold those responsibilities they have given to me without hindrances. I am a student of IV-Marconi from a Special Science Class. Meaning, I am holding a big responsibility but instead of being stresses, I just keep on smiling and keep on moving forward. In that case, everything will be perfectly done.
     Moving on, I will continue the things that I’ve been started. I will maintain being a responsible student into a more responsible one. I will still do my very best in order to be admired. And that admiration will serve as my inspiration in continuing the journey of being a SENIOR STUDENT of ILOCOS SUR NATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment